Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Accounting conferences are boring.

This was the big conclusion of the day. It was halfway through a discussion on FAS 157 that I decided it was time to get out of the financial world and open Sweet Anne's or the PFJ Studio. That would be Pilates for Jesus. I'll teach pilates and we'll play worship music in the background. Wouldn't that be a great combination?

Also, since I almost fell out of my chair due to extreme boredom and exhaustion during the conference yesterday afternoon, I decided I would take some preventative measures and drink some caffeine today to keep me awake. So for the first time in my life I drank a diet coke. And I almost drank the whole thing!! Boomama and Sarah would be proud, I'm sure. I usually stick to water since caffeine after 3pm tends to keep me up til all hours of the night. I love the taste of coke, but since I'm trying to lose a pound or seven I decided to go for the diet. And it tasted pretty good! Now we just have to wait and see if I can sleep tonight (I stopped drinking it around 1:45 so hopefully I'll be ok).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cake is yummy. I tried to leave a comment on the Sweet Annes site, but I had to sign up for a Google account to do that.