Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some things I've been enjoying lately.

A great column on Jesus and the iPhone.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/columnists/franklinharris/070913.shtml

Every Breath Bernanke Takes. I'm a Bernanke fan, but I just love this video!



Listening to my Coldplay cd (thanks Rachel!) in my car. Y'all know what that’s means :)

Wrapping soap and working at the Farmer’s market.

Doing this quiet time everyday. Except I like to refer to it as 90 days with the one of many because if I’m honest with myself, Jesus is just one of the many things that has my heart right now. But that's why I'm spending more time with him :)

Dancing.

Last night my pilates teacher told me I looked like a dancer so you may just find me auditioning for the next season of SYTYCD. If I'm not too old.

No comments: